Dental Implants Treatment
Revolutionary Basal Implants System
Full Mouth Restoration - Get Full Set of Teeth in 5 days!
BOI & BCS implants are the most advanced system within the group of Basal Implants made by (IHDE Dental - Switzerland). In combination with other single piece implants they enable dental reconstruction for almost every patient. It is even suitable for people who have previously failed implantation procedures due to insufficient jaw bones and bone recession.
There is not need any more for long and painful procedures for bone augmentation - sinus lift, bone graft. Even diabetic patients, smokers and patients with severe gum disease CAN be treated with equal success.
The Basal implant system surgery has been used in dentistry for over 25 years.
These implants are well designed for immediate loading. 72 hours straight after the implants have been inserted our patients can receive their bridge! There is no need to wait through a long recovery time with help of our dental technician your new full set of teeth will be fixed in place within 3-5 business days.
Full Mouth Dental Implants Restoration Offer
- up to 20 implants (IHDE-Switzerland) for upper and lower jaws.
- 2 bridges made by CAD/CAM, (up to 14 crowns each).
- 1 visit (5 business days), immediate loading system by Dr. Ihde
* - lifetime limited warranty of implants and 5 years of the bridges & crowns
* Second visit may need 6 months later. This can be confirmed after clinical examination during your first visit.
What is included in the price also?
Extractions if needed
Full Expert Consultation
Panoramic X-Ray Picture
Local Anesthetics during procedures
CAD/CAM computer technology
PRICE MATCH: Cheap Dental Implants Abroad - We are very confident that we offer the best value for money in Europe, with the highest possible standard of treatment. If you have been offered a lower price from any dentist in Europe following a clinical assessment, however, we will match any price offered for the equivalent treatment.
5 main points of Basal implantation technique
1. All patients who request dental implants could be treated, without exception, regardless of the extent of bone loss or the presence of absence of residual teeth.
2. Only a single surgical visit is required. Basal implants are loaded and splinted immediately or early using long-term provisional bridges.
3. The low number of surgical and other treatment steps reduces overall cost.
4. Basal implants hardly interfere with the blood supply to the host bone, at any rate much less than comparable conventional implants.
5. Patients can quickly resume their normal lives due to Basal Implants immediate loading.
Conventional vs Basal Implants Comparison
Additional Surgery bone augmentation, sinus lift, bone graft No
Healing Time needed No
Cost Less procedures
Less cost More procedures
Success rate 99%
Treatment duration 5 days
Several visits in 4-8 months period
Eligibility Diabetic patients, smokers and patients with severe gum disease CAN be treated with equal success. Yes
If you have any questions about the procedure or want to discuss your own situation, then please
and we will be happy to deal with your enquiry.
Smile Dental Services Clinic Surgeons
Dental Implants Restoration Calendar 2013/2014 (by Available Treatment Slots)
Your travel dates have to be outside the treatment slot period!
Always ask for explicit written confirmation before you book your flights!
Last update: 17:07h GMT 11 Dec 2013
Why to choose Basal implants over conventional one?